The brand IDEAL is a German company that produces office products such as paper shredders and other kinds of document cutters. Noticing that one of the most important elements for a healthy functioning office is clean air, they have begun to produce air purifiers. But in doing so they have set benchmarks for air purification with their 360 air filter design.
The company was founded in 1951 and has always maintained a highly eco-friendly operation at their headquarters in Balingen, at the base of the Swabian Alps. They are proudly German and work locally with 90% of their materials being from suppliers within the region and none are brought from more than 250 km away. When purchasing from IDEAL one is ensured to be receiving high quality products that are thoughtfully crafted and will serve their purpose well.
IDEAL Pro Air Purifiers
The product range of the IDEAL Pro air purifier collection is impressive. The collection includes purifiers for small rooms less than 100 square feet to large rooms of over 260 square feet. This allows for a customer to really get what is optimal for their space. The multi-layer filter system known as the 360° Air filters that the IDEAL Pro air purifiers use, is sure to rid the air of all major impurities. It filters pollutants and pathogens such as dust, pollen, allergens, bacteria and mold spores. It also removes formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the air along with odors such as cigarette smoke and other chemical vapors. If you have a specific irritant you want to eliminate or just generally desire cleaner air, these air purifiers will do the trick for you.
The IDEAL technology is cutting edge. Their air sensor can measure the air composition inside along with the climate and other changes. These values can be viewed on the IDEAL AIR PRO app, so in real time you can monitor the air quality. This app can sync all IDEAL Prp Air purifiers and provides central control. Automatically you can adjust the units with the needed purification in the space.
Discrete Power, Obvious Performance
The amount of air that is brought through an air purifier is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). This measurement determines how much air can be filtered in a given time and how the clean air will be distributed throughout the space. The IDEAL Pro Air Purifier collection has purifiers with over 800 CFM. With such striking capacity these purifiers are sure to perform well in the most difficult of spaces.
The powerful airflow from these purifiers brings in a tremendous amount of air from indoor spaces but surprisingly doesn’t make a ton of noise. The IDEAL Pro air purifiers have a low decibel rating, with ranges from 20-60 decibels (30 decibels is considered a whisper!). Distractions from the air purifier are sure to be low and with IDEAL Pro night mode setting the purifiers are nearly inaudible. This is a huge plus for those with sensitivities to loud noises or simply need a quiet environment to sleep.
The Nitty Gritty of the 360° Air Filter
There is a 5 layer masterpiece that composes each filter. We’ll break down each, explaining the significance of each layer of the filter and how it contributes to the strong filtration system developed by IDEAL.
- Prefilter mesh: blocks hair, lint and course dust. Needs to be wiped off occasionally, helps keep the finner inner layers free of blockage.
- Prefilter layer: Filters out the coarse particulate matter and extends the service life of the HEPA.
- HEPA microfiber layer: Filters respirable and ultra-fine particles (PM 10, 2.5, 0.3 and 0.1). HEPA stands for high efficiency particulate air, a category of pleated mechanical air filters, the standards for HEPA filters are defined by the U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Activated Carbon Layer: Neutralizes VOCs, strong odors and other gaseous pollutants. This is achieved as the gas molecules are trapped within the charcoal bed of the carbon air filter.
- Cover Layer: Protects the high proportion of activated carbon. Activated carbon simply means that charcoal has been treated to have an increased surface area that allows for maximum adsorption of gasses that come in contact with it.
The 360° filter is nearly unmatched in its scope of filtration. Due to its efficiency it works well for a whole year in its appropriate IDEAL Pro Air Purifier. Changing it every 12 months is an easy process and the filter can simply be disposed of as normal garbage waste.
Strengths of the IDEAL Pro
- 360° filter allows for a wide variety or contaminants to be eliminated
- Reliable airflow that’s as quiet as a whisper
- Range of sizes will find a great fit
- Can control from an App
Peace of Mind With Multiple Certification Standards
Not only are the IDEAL Pro purifiers UL Certified and CARB certified but also ISO 9001, ISO 14002, ISO 50001. With this impressive list of recognized certifications, you can be sure that IDEAL Pro air purifiers have been tested thoroughly to see that they meet the highest possible standards.
Want to learn more about IDEAL Pro air purifiers? Click here to view our IDEAL Pro product page and find the right air purifier for your personal needs.
credit :Source link